For those who are always looking forward to new areas and who love to travel across the world, there are always for powder-fun more countries to visit and new discoveries to enjoy. And we have found the right thing for you:
Powder South Heli-Ski Guides, Partner von Heli-Guides.
With Powder South, numerous new and beautiful areas are now accessible and within reach for you with the helicopter:
– and also Antartica!
From July to October in the Chilean Andes mountains and in the region, wherever you can find deep snow and firn. Whether for 3 days or a whole week, semi-private or private programs, you will definitely find the right one.
For example, you can enjoy – since this year – the private week Puma Lodge Heli Skiing in Chile. The 5 star Puma Lodge is in the Rio Los Cipreses National Reserve in the Andes mountains and is the perfect base for the heliskiing days.
The program offers:
-6 full days of Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
– Experienced and professional UIAGM / IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides (4:1 guide ratio)
– Lodging in the 5 Star Puma Lodge
-Breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included at Puma Lodge
– Final night in 5-star Ritz Carlton in Santiago with breakfast included
– Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System)
– Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment
– Ground transportation, pick-up and drop-off included
Breathtaking nature, endless snow, 10 hours helicopter flight and, after a good day of heliskiing, the opportunity to relax in the beautiful Puma Lodge.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycQxrZLBJM
Are you feeling like flying there with us? Our team is available for you: We would be happy to guide you through your booking!!